Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
1. Roll Call
2. Approve Agenda
3. Approve Minutes
4. Old Business
- Bid 2021-26 Professional Title Service
- Bid 2021-27 Professional Appraisal Service
5. New Business
- Coler Street Bridge Replacement over Hickory Creek - MoDOT
- Newton County Surplus
6. Appointments and Vacancies
- Appointment SB40 Board
7. Officeholders Business
8. Citizens Business
9. Accept printed reports for review
10. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1)
Speaking time will be limited to three minutes.
Elected officials/citizens request must request to speak to the Commission by 4:00pm on the Monday prior to the Commission Meeting on Wednesday. Request to speak can be approved or disapproved by the Presiding Commissioner before being placed on the agenda.
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 9:30am