Thursday, October 6, 2022
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Old Business
5. New Business
- Bid 2022-26 A/C Jail
- Freeman Health System
- Newton County Chamber “Business of the Month”
- Broadband Support Letter
- EMP Grant
- Change Order Coler Street Bridge
6. Appointments and Vacancies
- Resignation and Appointment 911 Dispatch Oversight Board
7. Officeholders Business
8. Citizens Business
9. Accept printed reports for review
10. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1), (2)
Speaking time will be limited to three minutes.
Elected officials/citizens must request to speak to the Commission by 4:00pm on the Tuesday prior to the Commission Meeting on Thursday. Request to speak can be approved or disapproved by the Presiding Commissioner before being placed on the agenda.
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 10/05/2022, 10:00am