Thursday, May 4, 2023
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
- Award RFP 2023-20 Professional Services Medical Insurance Broker
5. New Business
- Open Bid 2023-25 Sale and Removal of Lime Kiln Bridge
- Sheriff’s Office Subaward Agreement - Peace Officers Grant
- Resolution 2023-07 Incumbency Certificate
- Approve ARPA Grant Policies and Procedures (Forvis)
- Form 5060 Tax Exemption for Musket Group, LLC
6. Appointments and Vacancies- None.
7. Accept printed reports for review
8. Officeholders Update
9. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1), (2), (3)
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 05/03/23, 10:30am
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the County Clerk's Office at 451-8221.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.