Commission Agenda - March 30, 2023
Thursday, March 30, 2023
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
5. New Business
- Opening RFP 2023-19: Canopy Electrical Work
- Court Order 2023-06 Surplus Transfer
- New Trees Planting at Courthouse
- Support Letter for 1872 Neosho Colored School Project
6. Appointments and Vacancies
7. Accept printed reports for review
8. Officeholders Update
9. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1), (2), (3)
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 03/29/23, 10:30am
Comments are closed.
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the County Clerk's Office at 451-8221.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.
Economic Security Corporation
Housing & Urban Development