Commission Agenda - March 30, 2022
Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
5. New Business- Bid 2022-16 Canopy Roof
- Bid 2022-17 Lien Searches
- Bid 2022-18 Paper Products
- Court Order 2022-04
- Workforce Investment Board Agreement
6. Appointments and Vacancies
- Workforce Investment Board
7. Officeholders Business
8. Citizens Business- none
9. Accept printed reports for review
10. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1)
Speaking time will be limited to three minutes.
Elected officials/citizens must request to speak to the Commission by 4:00pm on the Monday prior to the Commission Meeting on Wednesday. Request to speak can be approved or disapproved by the Presiding Commissioner before being placed on the agenda.
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 3/29/2022, 10:00am
Comments are closed.
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the County Clerk's Office at 451-8221.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.