Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
- Roll Call
- Approve Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Old Business
- New Business
- Bid 2022-15 Jail A/C Unit
- RFP 2022-12 Newton County Emergency Management Mass Notification
- Court Order 2022-03
- Letter of Support Newtonia Expansion
- MOU Wildcat Glades Friendship Group
- Intergovernmental Agreements Road Districts
- National Elevator Inspection Services
6. Appointments and Vacancies
7. Officeholders Business
8. Citizens Business- none
9. Accept printed reports for review
10. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1)
Speaking time will be limited to three minutes.
Elected officials/citizens must request to speak to the Commission by 4:00pm on the Monday prior to the Commission Meeting on Wednesday. Request to speak can be approved or disapproved by the Presiding Commissioner before being placed on the agenda.
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 3/22/2022, 10:00am