Thursday, June 22, 2023
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
5. New Business
- 40th Circuit – Pre-Trial Release Program Coordinator Employment Contract
- Commission Minutes
- Support Letter for HSTCC SSA4 Grant
- Midland Restoration Company: Change Order
6. Appointments and Vacancies
7. Accept printed reports for review
8. Officeholders Update
9. Department Heads Update
10. Citizens Business
- Erin Garren: State Statues
11. Closed Session
RSMo 610.021 (3) Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 06/21/23, 10:00am
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the County Clerk's Office at 451-8221.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.