Thursday, February 23, 2023
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
5. New Business
- Open RFP 2022-30 Newton County Rural Broadband
- Contract CDC and Crowder College Police Department
Appointments and Vacancies
- Resignation/Appointments: Highway 166 Community Improvement District
6. Accept printed reports for review
7. Officeholders Update
- Treasurer to discuss Investment Opportunities
8. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1), (2), (3)
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 02/22/23, 10:30am
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the County Clerk's Office at 451-8221.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.