Commission Agenda - December 1, 2022
Thursday, December 1, 2022
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
5. New Business
- Bid 2022-27 Towable Forestry Wood Chipper
- Court Order 2022-21
- Grant Proposal Ambulance District
- Grant Application Peace Officers
- Support Letters Community Revitalization
- Agreement with Kone Elevator
6. Appointments and Vacancies
- Appointment/Resignation Mental Health Board
- Appointment SB40 Board
7. Accept printed reports for review
8. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1), (2), (3)
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 11/30/2022, 10:30am
Comments are closed.
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the County Clerk's Office at 451-8221.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.