Thursday, August 24, 2023
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
5. New Business
- Bid Opening 2023-30 Duquesne Road Bridge Repair over KCS Railroad
- Bid Opening 2023-31 New Beams at Canopy Building
- RFP Opening 2023-32 Payroll
- Bid Opening 2023-33 New AC Units at Jail
- Electrical Change order (Canopy building)
6. Appointments and Vacancies
7. Accept printed reports for review
8. Officeholders Update
9. Department Heads Update
10. Citizens Business
11. Closed Session
Section 610.021 (1) RSMo Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between public governmental body or its representative and its attorneys.
RSMo 610.021 (3) Hiring, firing, disciplining, or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 08/23/23, 10:00am
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the County Clerk's Office at 451-8221.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.