Commission Agenda - April 13, 2023
Thursday, April 13, 2023
Newton County Courthouse, Room 309
- Award Bid 2023-19 Canopy Building Electrical Work
5. New Business
- Open Bid 2023-13 Engineering Consulting Services for Bridge Replacement Old Hwy 71
- Open Bid 2023-24 LEPC Grant Supplies
- FY2024 Region M Grant Application
- Additional Asbestos and Lead based Paint Testing in Courthouse
- Certified Election Results for Newton County Sales Tax
- Credit Application Bauer Supply Company
- Credit Application Fastenal Company
6. Appointments and Vacancies
7. Accept printed reports for review
8. Officeholders Update
9. Closed Session as per RSMo 610.021 (1), (2), (3)
The News Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Commission Office, 101 S. Wood Street, Room 309, Neosho, MO 64850, 417-451-8223.
Posted: 04/12/23, 10:30am
Comments are closed.
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact the County Clerk's Office at 451-8221.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.