09:00am Adjourn the April 2013 Term; open the July 2013 Term, Commission Office/Courthouse
1. 2nd Reading to Vacate Portion of Jute Road
2. 1st Reading to Vacate Broadlawn Circle in Redings Mill
3. 1st Reading to Vacate streets or portions of streets in the Village of Saginaw
4. 1st Reading to Vacate streets or portions of streets in the Village of Saginaw (separate reading from #3)
10:00am Newton County Business Meeting, Commission Office/Courthouse
1. Roll Call
3. Surplus Sheriff’s Vehicles
4. Other Business to come before the Commission
09:00am Representatives from Employers Group, Commission Office/Courthouse
11:30am Ribbon Cutting for New Road Signal, Intersection of Kodiak Road & Highway 60 West
Hours – 8:00am to 4:00pm
Offices CLOSED in observance of Independence Day
Section 504/ADA Compliance
If you are in need of disability related auxiliary aids or services, contact our ADA coordinator at
451-8201 or the County Clerk's Office at 451-8220.
Wheelchair access is through the north ramp entrance and throughout the Courthouse via the elevator.
Handicap restrooms are located on the third floor.
An assistive listening device is located in the second floor courtroom.